Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Home sweet home !

I survived to live another day . Surgery was a success and other than a sore tummy and throat I feel great . The liquid diet I'm required to be on for the first two weeks isn't really bothering me much . I guess it has something to do with my new lack of appetite :)! I keep trying to envision myself in 6 months , a year , or even 5 years from now . I keep trying to imagine this newer healthier me . I have so much support from my husband , and family that I'm sure this will be a success ! Here are just a couple pics I've taken over the past two days ! 

Pre-op waiting my turn !
This is rather nasty, but is the main source of my pain at the moment !

Thanks to everyone that has prayed and been by my side going into this journey !

No comments:

Post a Comment